Porcelain Teeth (Crowns/Veneers)
Zirconia Teeth (Crowns/Veneers)
Retained and Partial Dentures
TMJ Laser Pain Therapy
Gummy Smiling Laser Treatment
Soft Tissue Laser Treatments
Root Canal Treatment
Periodontitis and Gingivitis
Bruxism –Tooth Grinding and Clenching
Soft & Hard Tissue Trauma
Wisdom Tooth Removal
Esthetic Dentistry - Smile Design
Everyone deserves a beautiful smile and Cyprus Dental can help you achieve that goal while ensuring optimum dental health. You may want your teeth professionally whitened before a big event, or require veneers to create the dazzling smile you've always dreamed of. Fortunately, trained and educated in cosmetic and restorative dentistry Dt. Rasime Basat Keleş can show you how to attain the aesthetically pleasing smile and healthy mouth you desire through the latest advances in dental care.
Whatever the reasons for your dissatisfaction with your smile, there are many different ways in which you can improve your smile using modern esthetic dentistry. A smile makeover, which involves one or more of the following cosmetic and dental procedures may be applied to improve the aesthetics of your smile:
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with Invisalign braces or conventional orthodontics. They can also be covered with porcelain veneers for a faster solution, often referred to as “instant orthodontics”. In this situation, the main disadvantage is that your teeth need to be prepared for veneers.
- Chipped, broken teeth can be repaired – the treatment will depend on the extent of damage, but the options include cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced – gaps between your teeth can cause functional problems as well as being unsightly. Often, a smile makeover involves the replacement of existing restorations or gaps between teeth. Solutions include dental implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- Gaps between your teeth can be closed to give your smile a more even look. This can be achieved instantly with porcelain veneers such as Lumineers, or da Vinci veneers. Orthodontics can also be used to move the teeth and close the gaps between them. Invisalign invisible braces, the Inman aligner, Damon braces, lingual braces and fixed orthodontics are just a few options for moving your teeth to close gaps.
- If you have a gummy smile, this can easily be remedied by surgical or laser gum contouring.
- If you are not satisfied with the colour of your teeth, or if you have badly stained teeth, they can be treated with prophyflex cleaning or professional teeth whitening.
The end result of a smile makeover for many people is a smile to be proud of, one that is straight, white and perfectly aligned.